PDA

View Full Version : SPITFIRE 1 13 08

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 05:06 PM
Hey Guys,

First of all, I’m exhausted, fished both days this weekend, so please forgive me if the report is shorter and not as detailed as the others. I am sure the boyz will add to this later, along with more pics!!

Once again, decided to do another get together on the Spitfire out of Redondo Beach Sport fishing. I arrived at the landing at 5:00 am, I was the first of our group to arrive. Spoke awhile to John and his son and waited for the rest of the group to arrive. Slowly but surely, everyone arrived that was supposed to, everyone purchased their tickets, and we headed to the South parking lot to unload our gear and wait for the boat to get back from last nights Deep Hole trip. Boat showed up at around 5:45 am, they unloaded their passengers, finished the boat up, and loaded our group along with the other passengers on board. Our group today was (forgive me, I forgot a few names):

Myself
One_leg
Ray Lopez
Funjunkie
K3vin Kim
Osiito
Cappo
Gmoney
Cat Addict and his friend
DavidE and his friend
Ross
LA Smoker

Crew today was Capt Craig, Morgan, Derek, and Bobby. Left the dock, Craig did his safety speech, and let us know the game plan for today. We were going to head up the line, where they had an excellent bite on bass yesterday. Plan of attack kind of switched up on us. Normally, we have been fishing 1 ½ - 2 oz lead heads with either a live of dead squid pinned on. Today, Craig told us that on Saturday, the bass bit better with a plastic on the lead head, with strips of squid on them. I found this out late last night, thanks Jay Lopez for the call, I appreciate it bro!! So, the guys that I had numbers for, I texted them the heads up, and the rest I was hoping would have some plastics already in their arsenal. So today, I tied on a green swim bait on a 2 oz lead head, onto 25 lb test mono. Those that wanted to eat, if they hadn’t already, ordered their breakfasts, and finished rigging up their gear, in hopes of catching some sand and calico bass.

Well, we get up the coast a ways, and the wind is blowing pretty good, so Craig informed us that the area he wanted to fish was going to be tough to fish due to the wind. He turned the boat around, and headed back into the bay so we would have nicer fishing conditions. Arrived at the first spot a short time later, dropped the hook, and started fishing. I believe we were in appx 45 feet of water (nice). We started to pick at the bass fairly well. It took them awhile to get going (FYI guys, there are times when you have to SIT at a spot for awhile in order to get the bass starting to bite. They don’t always go WFO as soon as you drop the anchor. Be patient, it usually works out. Terry was on the boat today with us (GREAT fishing with you again Terry), and, as usual, he started SLAYING the bass. There were another few regs on the boat also, who also started slaying the bass. For a awhile after they first started to bite better, they were the only ones catching. I was wondering what they were doing different, so I took a look at their plastics of choice. They were using a kind of “tube” plastic, in a chartreuse color. I don’t remember what they were called, but you cant find them just anywhere. After awhile of watching, our group finally started to catch bass. Of COURSE, what do I hook for my first fish??? A NICE sheephead, which, as I am sure most of you know, are OUT OF SEASON!!! Grrrrrr!!!!! So we released it unharmed. Funjunkie was doing really well on a skirt-type plastic that he had made, tipped with squid. Ray Lopez started slaying, his weapon of choice was a 2 oz red lead head, a GULP! on the hook, along with some squid. Gmoney also started to slay!!! This spot produced quite a few bass, and once they stopped wanting to cooperate, Craig moved the boat, and put us on more fish. This is what we did the rest of the day. Most of our group did really well, and some, including myself, had an off day. I wasn’t even on the board till early in the afternoon!!! One one of the few spots, K3vin Kim landed a NICE calico bass!! Proud of you man!!!! On one of the last spots, my boy Alan was ON FIRE!!! Way to go Alan!!!!

We hit our last spot, gave it a little while, no one home, so Craig let us know it was time to head back to the dock. JACKPOT went to FUNJUNKIE, with GMONEY coming in a close second!!! CONGRATS YOU TWO!! All in all, another GREAT day on the Spitfire. I got to meet some new people (DavidE, CatAddict, Ross, and their friends. For me, fishing wasn’t spectacular; it just wasn’t my day today. Craig, as usual, put us on some great spots. Morgan did his usual excellent job on the deck, and Derek did his usual excellent job in the galley. There were a couple new guys in our group, and they can confirm the quality of this crew. I highly recommend this boat, from beginner to pro-staffers like K3vin Kim, you will NOT be disappointed. They are going to be targeting the Sand and Calico bass for the next month and a half at least, if not longer. I recommend checking fish counts and calling the landing though before ANY trip on a sportboat, as things may change. Thank you all for coming, it was really a good day. Osiito, well get them next time bro!!! Thank you Craig, Morgan, and Derek for another great day on the water, well see you soon!!!

GD

Ps…thanks a lot guys!! I thought I had friends with me on the boat today!! I get home tonight, and see that I have a 2 lb pimple on my nose!!! GRRR….thanks for letting me know….

http://img210.imageshack.us/slideshow/p ... 04vqa.smil (http://img210.imageshack.us/slideshow/player.php?id=img210/8503/1200358304vqa.smil)

victor101
01-14-2008, 05:19 PM
Took me a few to read the damn thing but it was a good report Steve. :thumb: Cool Slideshow!

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 05:28 PM
thanks ese...im in chat

Gmoney
01-14-2008, 05:39 PM
Steve-O
THANKS for all that you do...from setting up the trips, being the cruise director (Julie McCoy), and writing the reports. man you are awesome!!!

Its amazing what a difference good people make....its great fishing with all of you and then when you add the top-notch crew of the spitfire the experience is off the scale goooood.

As you know Im not the most experienced moo moo angler....but I do know enough to know a great crew....each member always seems to go the extra mile no matter what task they have going.....props to the spitfire!!!

I am learning so much fishing with you guys and my "its OK" attitude about salt fishing is quickly changing to a "what a blast" attitude. Even during the slow times there is so much to take in from watching what everyone else is doing. (you guys are gonna be in trouble when i learn what the hell I'm im doing....im thinking that someday we may want to change the name from "Jackpot" to "Gmoney's Fund" j/k....hmmmm maybe i should win one first before i get too excited)

Funjunkie - Congrats!
Alan - duude when it opened up for you it was off the scale fun.....you got a workout!!!
Raylo - nice fishin and hangin with ya...look forward to doin it again
cappo - thanks for the advice - always!!!!
everyone else.....thanks again

catch ya all soon and Im looking forward to going out again.
FUN FUN FUN

laters
G$

SanDimasLMB
01-14-2008, 05:49 PM
Thanks for the nice read. Good to hear the bass are biting :thumb:

cappo
01-14-2008, 06:07 PM
nice write up steve. Dig the slideshow too.
man what a tough trip, had a good time, hope it picks up for us.
I didnt take any pics this trip, sorry guys

Ambassadorhawg
01-14-2008, 06:09 PM
Excellent slide show, Steve!

I didn't know that "Raylo" was a S/W enthusiast also, thought he was trapped at Castaic! Poor Ray, picking on you about your name!

Hey Steve, you forgot to mention what color underwear you were wearing on the morning of your trip.

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 06:12 PM

I didn't know that "Raylo" was a S/W enthusiast also, thought he was trapped at Castaic! Poor Ray, picking on you about your name!

Hey Steve, you forgot to mention what color underwear you were wearing on the morning of your trip.

i wasnt wearing any...its cool, from now on...geez, never happy...

Baseballer44
01-14-2008, 06:17 PM
Great idea with the slide show! Good job out there.

JSAUCE818
01-14-2008, 06:34 PM
:D

k3vin_kim
01-14-2008, 07:05 PM
Nice report Steve, Pro-staffer k3vin_kim is here - nobody worry. So anyways, after reading that chapter that resembles a book in the Bible, I actually have a couple of things to add.

First of all Derrick's Breakfast kicks As$. I'm proud of my boy FJ for finally winning his JP~!! Good job Joseph. What else... Oh yeah, a BIG thanks to DavidE's homey who brought the banana and ate it in front of the No Banana Union Boyz. And you forgot to mention that one older dude that hooked onto that GI-NORMOUS Bat ray. Did you guys see the size of that thing??? it almost impressed me......... ME~!! k3vin_kim~!!! Looked like a good 120 pounder. It took him around the boat a few times and then he broke it off.

Here's some pics. Sorry I don't have any pics of other guys holding fish. I only have pictures of me holding my fish.

Love you guys. Peace.

KK.

P.s. And F-ing Bob you need to stop putting nasty S--t all over people before/during and after we're done fishing. Not everyone enjoys smelling like rotton skwid... although it was pretty funny when you put the live mackeral in one_legs pocket.

one_leg
01-14-2008, 07:21 PM
I'd like to thank the new guys that joined us for coming along. Thanks you guys.

FYI, We should require Bob to bite the head off of everything he catches.

What a blast! Great friends, great boat and crew, great fishing. So Cool.

Thanks for the report Steve. Another masterpiece.

Congrats to Funjunkie on our jackpot!

Terry, congrats to you on the boat JP. You were a fishing machine on Sunday!

One_Leg

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 07:24 PM
Yeah, Kevin Kim posse in full effect!! LOL!!! Yeah, on a serious note, bob,nevermind, ill pm you later bro......great fishing with you again Kevin....we were honored that you took time out of your busy schedule of photo shoots, public appearances, etc...to fish with us....hey, when you go to Las Vegas next month and give that seminar at BPS, tell Tommy Lee i said whats up.....and to all the newbs on the board, PLEASE do not take the above seriously....kevins head, however sexy it may be, is big enough!! lol

GD

k3vin_kim
01-14-2008, 07:27 PM
TO ALL THE NEWBS, DON'T LISTEN TO GHETTO DAD, COME TO ME IF YOU NEED SOME ADVICE. PEACE~!

k3vin_kim
01-14-2008, 07:37 PM
Steve likes to wear that rice paddy hat like he's oriental. Derrick calls me a white boy because I like to eat Manwich sloppy joes on the boat.

Here's to all the people who think we're confused about our roots...

(remember this picture from last year Steve?)

christainmetalhead909
01-14-2008, 07:45 PM
man i miss fishing i have not been in forver. but as soon as i get my car situation taken care of im there.

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 07:46 PM
LMFAOLMFAOLMFAO....i forgot about that pic...LOL!!! thanks bro, i needed that!!!

JapanRon
01-14-2008, 09:01 PM
Hi ghetto dad,

Most excellent report. Little left to the imagination which makes for a satisfying read.

Gotta remember to PM you my phone number for whenever is your next Sunday/Spitfire group trip.

Really curious on that plastic.

Again, thanks ....

Await others reports....

JapanRon

gordo grande
01-14-2008, 09:21 PM
Hey guys, Ross here. Thanks for including me on a great trip. So what if the fishing was a little slow. It's great just being out on the water. As it turns out, this was my first boat trip in about a year, (I'm usually found somewhere along the surf). I never get tired of being on the water, and we have such a great coastline here in California. It's easy to take it for granted.

I'm just glad I didn't embarass myself. Nothing worse than getting skunked when no one else is. :-) My total for the day was 2 legal sandies, one shortie, and one brown rockfish. (There were a few more that I farmed). The shortie and the rockfish went back in the drink, and the sandies are soon to be cioppino, along with a few more that Cappo let me have.

Thanks again for letting me tag along. Looks like you guys have a great board here. Some of you here may know me from SCSurffishing.com, GetBentSportfishing, and Pierfishing.com. I'll try and stop in here when I can as well.

Ross
aka Gordo Grande

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v227/GordoGrande/SpitfireSandBass01.jpg

cappo
01-14-2008, 09:27 PM
Hey you made it here Ross. Glad you could join us buddy.

ghetto dad
01-14-2008, 09:28 PM
Hey ROSS!!! whats up homie...welcome

GD

Troutman65
01-14-2008, 09:29 PM
8) Report GD. Glad everyone had a great time fishing together .

One of these days I will be on board fishing with you all. Just has to get a little warmer . :lol: :wink:

TM65

one_leg
01-14-2008, 09:33 PM
Hey Ross, glad you had fun with us.

8) Report GD. Glad everyone had a great time fishing together .

One of these days I will be on board fishing with you all. Just has to get a little warmer . :lol: :wink:

TM65

Parick, it was almost 80 degrees out there!!!!

O_L

Funjunkie74
01-14-2008, 11:28 PM
So...it was a nice weekend.
Definitely makes up for the rained out weekend before!

Steve's thorough report pretty much sums up the whole thing.
It was a great day to be on the ocean, great day to be with friends, great day to be slayin bass!!
My secret hoola skirt (that's what I'm calling it) definitely gave me the edge on landing a contender bass for JP!! Although I lost the boat JP...I feel I lost to experience. Terry is just a better fisherman than I am. I got lucky to be standing there with a fish on the balance.
As for the inner circle...well....I came, I saw, I whipped yo butts! (It doesn't happen often, let me enjoy it!)

Thanks Steve for setting it up, keeping it together and writing the report.
Thanks to everyone who fished with us to make this a great start to 2008.
I look forward to fishing with all of you that was on the boat, those reading this report and all the lurkers that haven't registered yet. It's an El Nino year, so things will be weird, but it'll be fun nonetheless!!

FJ74

hakaveli
01-15-2008, 12:42 AM
I got get out again when my schedule permits lol

Oz
01-15-2008, 02:26 AM
it was cool fishing with all the homies again, even tho my outcome wasnt the greatest. non the less got to kick it and fish with you all...look foward to the next trip 8)

cappo
01-15-2008, 08:55 AM
Congrats Joe on the jackpot.
Next time buddy, next time :twisted:

deanhall32
01-15-2008, 09:31 AM
Once again, another great report on a fun trip!! GD- You sure you want to go fishing on Sunday while the Chargers are taking care of the Patriots??

DavidE
01-15-2008, 09:35 AM
Definetly good fishing with you guys!! Even though I did more fishing than catching ...

The spitfire is all that GD hypes it up to be. I don't think I've seen service like that on local moo moo ever. I'm feeling a little un fullfilled so I might just hit it up again this friday.

Peace

PS - Why do I gotta be known as the guy that brought the banana eater????

Funjunkie74
01-15-2008, 09:57 AM

David, you should have known better...you had 3 Team NBU members on the boat!! LOL!!
Although the nutritional value of the banana is undeniable, the folklore and superstition that looms with it supercedes that. So much that we had to create a No BANANA Union!!

Next time, we may have to do bag checks...... :twisted:

FJ74

BakoBassin
01-15-2008, 10:11 AM
"I wish I was a starfish"... :lol:

Ricky-Ray
01-15-2008, 10:58 AM
Great report and pics Steve. Looks like everyone had a great time.

fleaflicker
01-15-2008, 12:36 PM
Tell me it isn't so!!!

The sandbass GURU had an off day and didn't give lessons? :shock: JK

Sounds like you guys had a good time. That's all that matters right?

Hope to get out again soon. Thanks for the report.

Ray Lopez
01-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Hey all i must say that was the best trip i have ever had on a moo moo.

The spitfire crew is by far the best crew i have ever had the honor to fish with. Each and every time i caught a fish (or lobster) and flipped it onto the boat they were right there waiting for me so they could unhook it and place it in my bag.

Plus with so many guys from FNN on the boat it was loud and exciting lol.

Big thanks to GD for letting me use his setup and thanks to OL for setting my line up and showing me how to tie a new knot.

I have a new found love for Berkly gulp! swimbaits because i ended up with 4 fish in a row 3 sandies and one calico in a matter of 15 mins on that bait. Then i ran out and had a tough time pulling in the 3 other fish and the lobster lol

i can't say enough about this trip it was just a all around great day out on the water with good weather and the swells were at a minimum.

You salty dawgs fish just like me: Loud drunk and crazy! lol I will be getting my happy butt back out there more often now.

Here was the end result of my bag for the day (i wear a size 13) for size reference
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v28/RayLopez/Fishing%20Photos/01-13-08_1458.jpg

Ray Lopez
01-15-2008, 02:47 PM

where have you been man all my most recent reports have been in the surf area. Actually i was undercover and let them make the reports and i just reply. I mean with all my LMB posts last year i'm letting the little guys do some posting you know like TO and the rest lol :lol: j/p

I am a whatever, whenever type of fisherman, whether it be fresh or salt, stream or lake, private or public, night or day i will be there slaying dem fish.

Also hey GD can you send me the pictures in that slide show i want to save them

ghetto dad
01-15-2008, 04:58 PM

where have you been man all my most recent reports have been in the surf area. Actually i was undercover and let them make the reports and i just reply. I mean with all my LMB posts last year i'm letting the little guys do some posting you know like TO and the rest lol :lol: j/p

I am a whatever, whenever type of fisherman, whether it be fresh or salt, stream or lake, private or public, night or day i will be there slaying dem fish.

Also hey GD can you send me the pictures in that slide show i want to save them

rayLO....gimme youre email....you fishing the vine tourney????

GD

ghetto dad
01-15-2008, 04:59 PM
Tell me it isn't so!!!

The sandbass GURU had an off day and didn't give lessons? :shock: JK

Sounds like you guys had a good time. That's all that matters right?

Hope to get out again soon. Thanks for the report.

LOL...yeah man, thanks alot walter!!!! Yes, i in fact, did get schooled....the guys that WAXED them had this chartruse tube lure.....it was ON FIRE!!!! I cant always be a hero man....but i do try!!!

GD

ghetto dad
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Definetly good fishing with you guys!! Even though I did more fishing than catching ...

The spitfire is all that GD hypes it up to be. I don't think I've seen service like that on local moo moo ever. I'm feeling a little un fullfilled so I might just hit it up again this friday.

Peace

THANK YOU David....some people thought i was pushing this boat for other reasons, that i must be exaggerating about the crew....they kick ***......even their "regulars" other than us, are way cool...which is also hard to find......damn, youre going friday???? i was thinking about taking a day off from work friday too.....i was gonna go to LNL...but i might jump on the spit....i also MIGHT do a SUNDAY TRIP (WAKE UP JAPANRON!!!).....peace

GD

and its cuzz you ARE the guy that brought the banana eater homie!!! :D

ghetto dad
01-15-2008, 05:02 PM
Great report and pics Steve. Looks like everyone had a great time.

thanks ricky!!!! wish you could have made it.....
GD

Oz
01-15-2008, 08:30 PM
hey steve send me the picz too in a email playa!!!!! 8)

gordo grande
01-15-2008, 08:55 PM
Damn! I had a bunch of Gulp with me. I wish I knew it was doing so well. I would have given it a try. I had some Gulp pogeys, squids and a few other goodies. Love them in the surf, so I should have tried them on the boat.

What kind of Gulp baits were you guys using?

Ricky-Ray
01-15-2008, 09:11 PM
[quote="Ricky-Ray":9af9b]Great report and pics Steve. Looks like everyone had a great time.

thanks ricky!!!! wish you could have made it.....
GD[/quote:9af9b]

Let me know the next time you guys head out, maybe I can hook up with you guys.

Oz
01-15-2008, 11:46 PM
i think we are this sunday maybe RR

Ray Lopez
01-16-2008, 04:07 AM
Damn! I had a bunch of Gulp with me. I wish I knew it was doing so well. I would have given it a try. I had some Gulp pogeys, squids and a few other goodies. Love them in the surf, so I should have tried them on the boat.

What kind of Gulp baits were you guys using?
http://www.berkley-fishing.com/prod.php?k=75081&sk=44157&p=PURGSSWS5-AG%20(1130745)#zoom-/dimg/d2a89e993a333bec2f14fcfae8b16655.jpg

thats what i was using that picked off 4 fish with a quickness

i tried the pogys too but had no love with them

it was the swimming shad anchovy with a 2oz jighead and a fat chunk of squid

i need to pick um some more since they only came 3 to a package i ran out quick snagging the rocks :oops:

DavidE
01-16-2008, 08:12 AM
got the green tubes and green green grubs .......... going Friday !!!!!!!!!!!!!

one_leg
01-16-2008, 08:41 AM

I don't think I can wait until Sunday. I wanna go too!

David, enjoy the wide open spaces at the rail. I am envious.

One_Leg

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 01:21 PM

I don't think I can wait until Sunday. I wanna go too!

David, enjoy the wide open spaces at the rail. I am envious.

One_Leg

if you buy my ticket, ill go alan....use youre pass... :D

GD

deanhall32
01-16-2008, 01:31 PM
What's up GD??

LA Smoker
01-16-2008, 01:36 PM
So I decided to have Sand Bass for dinner last night. Found 2 parasites in one fish :roll: ... But I still ate it. Joe, did you find any when you were sashimi-ing?

Ricky-Ray
01-16-2008, 01:49 PM
So I decided to have Sand Bass for dinner last night. Found 2 parasites in one fish :roll: ... But I still ate it. Joe, did you find any when you were sashimi-ing?

That's the reason why I have them fillet it on the boat.

That and I'm lazy.

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 01:58 PM

youll eat fish a**holes and guts, but you complain about a couple worms???? LOL

GD

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 01:59 PM
What's up GD??

um, nothing???? whats up with you

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 02:01 PM

hey david....me and another BBFC member might be there on Friday too bro...im not posting a rendevous.....the rendevous is SUNDAY...CHECK THE THREADS!!! Where did you get the tubes???? i need to find some similar to what they were using.....if you went to savon, and didnt tell me, im gonna beat you holmes... :D

GD

DavidE
01-16-2008, 04:42 PM
hey david....me and another BBFC member might be there on Friday too bro...im not posting a rendevous.....the rendevous is SUNDAY...CHECK THE THREADS!!! Where did you get the tubes???? i need to find some similar to what they were using.....if you went to savon, and didnt tell me, im gonna beat you holmes... :D

GD

Did it say Savon??? ooops .....

Hopefully you guys will make it, Terry and his buddies wont be there (j/k) and we'll have the big counts !! !!

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 04:56 PM

GD

Did it say Savon??? ooops .....

Hopefully you guys will make it, Terry and his buddies wont be there (j/k) and we'll have the big counts !! !!

hey....did you get the ones they were using......i got the basic tubes today....GRRRRR

one_leg
01-16-2008, 04:59 PM
They better be biting Big Blams, cause that's what I got. Green with metal flake.

KFC promised me that the green ones would work, but I've yet to catch a fish with one.
But to be honest, I've only used them a little bit! More research is required.

I guess a trip to the tackle store is in order!

O_L

ghetto dad
01-16-2008, 05:35 PM
They better be biting Big Blams, cause that's what I got. Green with metal flake.

KFC promised me that the green ones would work, but I've yet to catch a fish with one.
But to be honest, I've only used them a little bit! More research is required.

I guess a trip to the tackle store is in order!

O_L
alan, spring and summer, those whams are ON FIRE...thats usually ALL i fish for bass....on 10 lb test.....

*CatAddict*
01-17-2008, 07:25 AM
Hey GD,

Thanks for a great time out on the Spitfire and it was great meeting you all. I can't wait to do it again, this time I'm gonna be ready for them and get em.

CA

Gmoney
01-17-2008, 07:55 AM
nice to meet you and your bud cataddict
you too ross!

hope to fish with y'all again soon
fun fun fun

laters
G$

Bucket bay
01-17-2008, 08:40 AM
Nice work boys. :thumb:

one_leg
01-17-2008, 08:47 AM
Hey Dwayne, we were looking for you out there Sunday. :shock:

We're always on the lookout for our boat endowed buddies while on the water.

Looking forward to the day you return to fish with us. 8)

One_Leg

DavidE
01-17-2008, 09:31 AM
hey....did you get the ones they were using......i got the basic tubes today....GRRRRR

I don't know if they're exactly the same but these are real close.

Are you gonna make it out Friday??

ghetto dad
01-17-2008, 02:15 PM

I don't know if they're exactly the same but these are real close.

Are you gonna make it out Friday??

they dont have very many resies, i just called...hope it gets out if i take a whole day off work.....

GD

Tail Chaser
01-17-2008, 04:59 PM
Nice Report GD
Dont know why I cant see your fish pics. :roll:
Glad everybody had fun.
Thought that weekend was supposed to be Santa Ana winds and six foot seas.
Was kind of expecting a bunch of reports of people blowing chum etc
Cool the trip turned out real well :P

ghetto dad
01-17-2008, 06:05 PM
Nice Report GD
Dont know why I can see your fish pics. :roll:
Glad everybody had fun.
LOL....i made a comment about that on the last trip...i always take everyones pics, but do ANY of my "homies" offer to take pics of me???? NO!!! lol...its all good.....i ended up with 3 bass at least....

GD

cappo
01-17-2008, 06:17 PM
[quote="Broken Rod":a39a9]Nice Report GD
Dont know why I can see your fish pics. :roll:
Glad everybody had fun.
LOL....i made a comment about that on the last trip...i always take everyones pics, but do ANY of my "homies" offer to take pics of me???? NO!!! lol...its all good.....i ended up with 3 bass at least....

GD[/quote:a39a9]

cuz were to busy hanging fish. Only take pics when im idle.

one_leg
01-18-2008, 06:33 AM

GD

I posted a pic of you once, but you told me to remove it from FNN immediately. BTW, I still have that pic.

Ghetto Dad, congrats to you on the bass!!!

One_Leg

ghetto dad
01-18-2008, 06:36 AM
[quote="ghetto dad":924d8]

GD

I posted a pic of you once, but you told me to remove it from FNN immediately. BTW, I still have that pic.

Ghetto Dad, congrats to you on the bass!!!

One_Leg[/quote:924d8]
????lol...what, did you think i got skunked alan.....i kicked em down to the homie oz......

GD

one_leg
01-18-2008, 06:42 AM
????lol...what, did you think i got skunked alan.....i kicked em down to the homie oz......

GD

No, I knew you did that! In fact, I did that too. Osiito made out like a bandit that day.

You and I both know that no one has ever been skunked on one of our trips.

O_L

ghetto dad
01-18-2008, 06:43 AM
hurry up alan...get to the other one man....

Gmoney
01-18-2008, 09:38 AM
.....but do ANY of my "homies" offer to take pics of me???? NO!!! lol...its all good.....i ended up with 3 bass at least....

GD

hey wait a minute.....its all coming back to me....i seem to remember a ghetto photo op

"steve, take that stupid look off your face....steve, cmon, were all waiting, steve cmon" - LOL

laters
G$

hope y'all have a great weekend

ghetto dad
01-18-2008, 09:42 AM
u too g-g-g-g money....kill em this weekend at the VINE!!!! WIN!

DQ

DavidE
01-18-2008, 10:10 AM
they dont have very many resies, i just called...hope it gets out if i take a whole day off work.....

GD

I had the same concern so I made plans to head out and take some of my customers Squidding. I hear the Mahalini is hot right now!!

one_leg
01-18-2008, 10:14 AM
David, I guess you didn't get on the Spit today also?

That reminds me, I gotta make a phone call right about this time. :oops:

One_Leg

ghetto dad
01-18-2008, 10:19 AM
David, I guess you didn't get on the Spit today also?

That reminds me, I gotta make a phone call right about this time. :oops:

One_Leg
YOU DIDNT MAKE IT EITHER DAVID...HEY ALAN, CALL JOHN...

one_leg
01-18-2008, 11:50 AM
Called the landing, they went out with 9 today.

O_L

steve092
01-20-2008, 10:18 AM
Good job out there guys!