PDA

View Full Version : Intake II and Sabrina 5/3, 5/4

homers
05-06-2007, 01:57 PM
Hit intake II friday night. Extremely cold and windy. Probably temps in the 20's and wind chill much less. Caught and released 2 before my hands wouldn't move anymore. Did see a couple of guys that had 5+ lbers on their stringers.

Sabrina, Sat morning. Cold, not much wind and some very light snow. Lake level looks good for this time of year. Heading out and C&R 5. Biggest only about 12" but had good weight to it. Headed back and talked with Rick and Patti, at 11am 29 degrees.

Smitty -- was that you with your gang talking with Patti Sat morning? I was going to say hi but didn't want to interrupt.

DanKBecker
05-06-2007, 07:31 PM
I too camped at intake 2 on friday night, and froze me ***** off. Accidentally fell asleep with both pair of my shoes outside and woke up to them being filled with snow. Needless to say, saturday was even colder. Fishing was decent though, nearly every cast was a catch with night crawlers. Fish were hitting decent on Thomas Bouyant (gold and red) lure and white Lip Ripperz. Didn't catch anything of size, but I saw a few people who did.