PDA

View Full Version : Please some tip for fishing in Fresno?

Hector-love-to-fish
12-28-2007, 11:07 AM
Hi this is Hector how is everybody doing. I'm going to Fresno to visit my bro' overthere and i'm looking for some tips on where to go fhising in Fresno. If anybodo knows some good spots can you please give me some heads up. I will realy appreciated. :rain: :thumb:

vampirebret
12-28-2007, 03:55 PM
You can try fishing for trout at the San Joaquin River, below Millerton Lake. That river is also called Lost Lake. You can ask people and they'll tell you where exactly it's at. If you mention the broken bridge, people will also know what you are talking about. Another place you can fish for trout is the Kings River, below Pine Flat Lake. At both area the DFG is now stocking 10lb trouts. I hear the fishing is hectic as the place is usually overcrowded, fishing shoulder to shoulder. If you like bass, you can try Hensley Lake or Eastman Lake. The bite is still on, just not any big fish to be found. Good luck!

Liteliner
01-06-2008, 12:25 PM
I heard lost lake was haunted???? Any truth to this. I have been there once long ago. Seems like the trout stream is awesome but the lake looks kinda spooky. Looks dead almost........

vampirebret
01-14-2008, 01:26 PM
Many people think the place is haunted. It's really just what you think about it. I personally don't think the area is haunted. Been fishing there ever since the very early 80's.

fishingworm
01-14-2008, 04:22 PM
Just watch out for pervs in the bathroom. Cops just busted a bunch of weirdos there. Hensley stinks for bass fishing right now, but Pine Flat is on, and Eastman should be good too.