PDA

View Full Version : Test Video

basscaptain
12-25-2007, 05:51 AM
[url=http://s48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/?action=view&current=Wood12-24-2007020.flv:352f4]http://i48.photobucket.com/albums/f233/basscaptain/th_Wood12-24-2007020.jpg[/url:352f4]

Just trying something

tacklejunkie
12-25-2007, 07:30 AM
Well, it worked! Now we just need a video of that Silverwood Double Digit :wink:

basscaptain
12-25-2007, 08:07 AM
I'm working on the DD up here but they don't want to come to the boat right now :bang:
I'm not sure if I like using Photobucket for the Video's I'm just starting to play around with Video's on the water

SoCalGuy7
12-25-2007, 08:42 AM
Video seems to working ok.

What's up BC?

SCG7

Nessie Hunter
12-25-2007, 08:47 AM
WTG Kirk.

Man your going high tech.. :D :D

For video's I like youtube.com better then Photobucket..

It seems easier to me??

I know Photobucket has improved a lot for video's since I first tried it, but havnt tried to use it since I started using youtube..... Its free also...

But I like the way yours is displayed (screen shot, instead of a link).. :D

Fisher-of-Men
12-25-2007, 10:32 AM
WTG Kirk.

It seems easier to me??

I know Photobucket has improved a lot for video's since I first tried it, but havnt tried to use it since I started using youtube..... Its free also...

I like the screen shot too. It already gives you a hint of what you are about to watch. Very cool!

Merry Christmas!

Fisher-of-Men

basscaptain
12-25-2007, 10:44 AM
WTG Kirk.

It seems easier to me??

Frank I just got done checking out Youtube and got me a # there but I think PB maybe just as easy now adays, I'm going to play around with both in the next few weeks and see what 1 I like Better
Thanks for the Site Name and have a Get X-Mass and New Year

tacklejunkie
12-25-2007, 05:09 PM
Let me know man, I got two video cameras. Still waiting to jump on your boat :lol:
Good with editing too. Lets make a slay video :twisted: