PDA

View Full Version : MERRY CHRISTMAS YA'LL!!!

Ghost
12-23-2007, 10:42 PM
Wishing you guys a great Christmas & be glad you're not dealing w/ 20 odd degrees & colder w/ snow & ice! I wish I was back home in Sunny Southern California right about NOW!

Fishing is totally DEAD! I haven't caught any fish in a couple weeks, the water is really cold & the river is really high w/ strong currents coming from the dam & the gates being opened.

I am just waiting for March to come around, so the ice & snow melts & all I have to do is worry about cold weather.

I finally got smart & purchased Carhartts insulated bib & jacket. What a world of difference keeping warm. I've always used thermals, jeans, sweatshirts & ski jacket. I got cold after about an hour. With the Carhartt clothing, now I understand why they are so popular.

I've been stuck at home this whole weekend, that I have to take a trip to Bass Pro Shops & Cabelas to get my fishing fix.

However, you guys have a great Christmas & catch some fish for me.....

Ronira
12-24-2007, 04:01 AM
Man Ghost, I get a chill down the back of my neck reading your post. April will be here before you know it. Merry Christmas

Fisher-of-Men
12-24-2007, 05:22 AM
Merry Christmas to you Ghost! :D

Bass Pro Shops............Cabellas.................sounds like a party to me! :banana: REI is also a fun place to shop when it comes to footwear and camping gear. :wink:

Merry Christmas and God Bless!

Fisher-of-Men

Nessie Hunter
12-24-2007, 09:57 AM
Gino, Indiana has been hit pretty darn hard of late... :bang:

Snow, Ice, Cold & windy...

I wish you and yours a great and safe Holiday season buddy.... :banana: