PDA

View Full Version : Sevylor Fish Hunter

mission89
12-17-2007, 10:14 PM
wondering about getting one of these but dont know how good they are. Cant spend to much as i have a budget, is it good for the price.
http://fishinghotpage.com/users/tmp3/boat.jpg

Ronira
12-18-2007, 06:42 AM
What's the price?

feesh
12-18-2007, 10:03 AM
I used 2 have one of those and it seemed to work pretty well. nice sturdy plastic. Only thing though, the oarlocks are kind of small for the boat so when u row, they bend back. I would choose one of those over a float tube anyday. Also, u can attach an electric motor to it.

feesh

sr98acr
12-18-2007, 10:26 AM
I was going to get one of those last year. Glad I didnt. The PVC plastic that they claim to be tough is actually crappy. Go w/ the fish master if you can find it. I know it says it can fit what 4 people, maybe 4 people who don't move around at all. Its gonna be a PITA fishing in that thing. Go w/ a float tube.

fisherkid47
12-18-2007, 07:21 PM
I would only get that if you are going to fish small lakes. Or if you want to go into a big lake, don't go to far out, you never know when thoes things are ganna start to leak.

BIGRED KILLA
12-19-2007, 09:42 AM
That fish hunter looks cool for two people but if your fishing by yourself and it gets windy it might be hard to get back. I would go with a toon or tube their a lot of fun and easy to move around in.

Bigred