PDA

View Full Version : sharing some pics

Hector-love-to-fish
12-11-2007, 09:05 PM
Hi this is Hector again trying to post some pics to share. I actualy never take pics when I go fishing, but since I found this page I have a reason to. So now every time that I go fishing I'll try not to forget my camera. Not to give Irvine lake a bad rep but I had a not to good of a experience they claimed to have heavy cats. You know record breaking well I think I broke the record for the smallest cat I think this one here is less than half a pound. That was the only catch of that day and you know Ivine is expensive. There is anothere pic this is a good one

Hector-love-to-fish
12-11-2007, 09:09 PM
Hi this is Hector again trying to post some pics to share. I actualy never take pics when I go fishing, but since I found this page I have a reason to. So now every time that I go fishing I'll try not to forget my camera. Not to give Irvine lake a bad rep but I had a not to good of a experience they claimed to have heavy cats. You know record breaking well I think I broke the record for the smallest cat I think this one here is less than half a pound. That was the only catch of that day and you know Ivine is expensive. There is another pic this is a good one :banana: One more thing thanks to everybody on this on this site you guys are great and super helpful hope to get some more pics soon.
8) 8) :!:

ThemBastards
12-12-2007, 09:29 AM
Nice Hali Hector. Keep em coming

BIGRED KILLA
12-12-2007, 06:12 PM
nice halibut hector :thumb:

bigred

johnsfishing
12-12-2007, 10:25 PM
I caught some of those dink catfish at the vine too. Its weird when reeling in to check your bait they are there! :lol: :lol:

johnsfishing

Fisher-of-Men
12-13-2007, 04:33 AM
He's a tiny little guy. He would make a great addition to your fish tank if you have one. I once caught a bluegill when I was a kid and brought him home and kept him as a pet in my fish tank for almost 5 years. :lol:

Merry Christmas!

Fisher-of-Men

Troutman65
12-13-2007, 08:43 AM
Those little CATFISH will grow up to be big CATFISH .

Thanks for the post.

TM65