PDA

View Full Version : mdr 4/11

aspastic
04-11-2007, 08:37 PM
went after work to marina del rey and then noticed the wave were crashing over the end of the middle jetty :shock: so i stayed closer to the harbor. i had some chovies out on my bigger pole while i messed around with a lugworm on my perch pole. caught 1 perch and then the wind picked up so i tried my cd-11. got snagged and lost it :x then my big pole starts bending and after a fun little fight i pull up a bat ray. i unhook it and and cast out again. after a while i catch another bat ray. those things sure are fun to fight! released that fish and then i tried out a blue croc i had and fifty casts later i catch a short cuda- 22 inches. i was pretty happy seeing how that was my first cuda :D . after that things slowed down so i packed up and went home. i must say i am pretty suprised about the fish at mdr... first time i went i caught 1 tiny perch and swore that was the worst place to fish ever! glad i went back

gf was working so finally i outfished her :secret: ...which also explains for the lack of photos

bigfishlittlefish
04-12-2007, 07:36 PM
gf was working so finally i outfished her :secret:
Does this quote mean that she's a better fisherperson than u, or does it mean that u spend so much time baiting the hook and releasing fish that u don't have the time to fish? :D

bflf

aspastic
04-12-2007, 09:42 PM
well... lately whenever i take her fishing with me she steals my luck and catches the bigger fish. but seeing how my manhood's at stake lemmi make it clear that i have caught way more and way bigger fish than her :twisted:

and at first i did have to waste a lot of time baiting her hook but she's really stepped up tieing her own knots, baiting her hook with chovies, squid, even lug worms! yup...im pretty darn proud of her :romance:

tr0psn4j
04-15-2007, 01:57 PM
what area were you fishing? i might have seen you there :) been fishing different parts of the marina for around 10 out of the last 14 days lol.

one_leg
04-15-2007, 02:11 PM
Congrats on your first Cuda. Now if only you could be so lucky as to catch a legal one. :oops:

aspastic
04-15-2007, 02:16 PM
[/img]