PDA

View Full Version : posting photos

canusmellwhat i'mhookin
12-04-2007, 08:28 AM
could someone give instructions on posting photos in the new format from start to finish.is there a limit on the amount of photos or the file size,i know the pics have to be under 350kb.
thanks
CUSWIH

Fisher-of-Men
12-04-2007, 02:24 PM
could someone give instructions on posting photos in the new format from start to finish.is there a limit on the amount of photos or the file size,i know the pics have to be under 350kb.
thanks
CUSWIH

Just right click on your picture and go to the properties option. Look to see how big it is. If its over 350Kb; open the picture up in paint and the re-size the photo until its the right size. I believe you can only upload 15 pics in one shot; although you can go back and add attachments later. :wink:

Merry Christmas!

Fisher-of-Men

johnsfishing
12-04-2007, 05:36 PM
a good size for a photo is around 800 x 600.

canusmellwhat i'mhookin
12-05-2007, 08:59 AM
i've used the paint option, my problem is after that.after downsizing the photos i click on attachments i click browse box my photos come up i click on the photo it loads to the left of the browse window in the empty box after than do i add the file then do it over again for the next picture?there's also a line that comes up saying if you wish to add more file enter below, what and where.i was able to download 3 pics but it wouldn't accept anymore.please someone step by step i know i missing something.

Nessie Hunter
12-05-2007, 12:33 PM
Much easier to get a FREE photobucket.com account and link the pics in.

No limits then on quantity of pics and Photobucket will size them to your specs in settings... :banana:

steve092
12-11-2007, 09:17 PM
That's exactly what I do Nessie.

canusmellwhat i'mhookin
12-30-2007, 09:54 AM
how do you log to this site from photobucket i used the forums option below the photos after resizing to 800x600. when i hit on browse at this site it takes me to my windows picture folder not photobucket. what do i enter to link this site and photobucket together.i'm just not very computer literate please walk me through it.
thanks
CUSWIH