PDA

View Full Version : Caddis Nevada

ediboy
11-27-2007, 10:44 PM
I purchased mine on monday
along with waders and luers, new pole etc..

anyways i was at the store and i was informed they had three more brand new in the box in the back
and when i said i'll take it
he said he made a mistake and they didn't have anymore :bang:

so i asked how i can get one
and the worker said we can deliever it to your house free of charge straight from our warehouse

so i guess its not that bad
anyway, i know once i get it imma inflate it to check everything and imma start messing around with it.

i KNOW imma install some pole holders i already have a mindset of how imma go about doingthis
i've seen people on this forum asking for help on HOW to go about installing them

i just wanted to bounce some ideas off some of you nevada owners on what else you can carry on your tube that might be a necessity?

i was gonna get the fishcat4 but wasn't too fond of the seats after i sat down. way too hard for my comfort and the delux is out of my price range by far.

so is their anything you guys rig yours up with? besides fish finders?

pics would be awesome
-ediboy

ediboy
11-28-2007, 11:35 AM
UPDATE!

my nevada is sitting in my room fully inflated just waiting
:DDD!!

jbacsaf
11-28-2007, 11:39 AM
You'll also need a holder for your net and/or gaff. I think its a requirement to have a net if you tube the salt. I'm not definite, but I've just always had one. I used to have the Nevada. I agree, I think those seats are more comfortable than my v-tube. Anyway, hope that helps.

ediboy
11-28-2007, 07:05 PM
yeah the seat is way more comfortable it takes alot of weight off your body if you're in the water rather then floating above it on a hard seat you know?
seems so anyway

yeah man i have my net ready to go
i was gonna hit home depot tonight to get my pole holders but they closed at 7
just missed em
maybe tomorrow.

FR0G
11-28-2007, 07:07 PM
I just made some pole holders for my nevada too. Still got to try it, but I got to find a better way to mount it.

ediboy
11-28-2007, 08:19 PM
how are you mounding it?
pictures?
i'll have mine mounted by this weekend hopefully

FR0G
11-28-2007, 08:25 PM
Its just with rope for temporary.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/metalmulisha189/1128072023.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v687/metalmulisha189/1128072022.jpg

Socal Bassman
11-28-2007, 11:54 PM
Congrats on the new tube. Yeah, I hear you about the foam seat being uncomfortable after long hours at the lake. However, my old tube was a Nevada Gold and I liked it a lot, but it doesn't compare to my FC4. The seat may be uncomfortable at times, but it moves through the water so much better because I sit above the water instead of in it. This results in less drag and less drag means less kicking effort.

ediboy
12-01-2007, 10:46 AM
well i'm still a young gun and i'm really active so the kicking isn't a downer it just means burning more calories but i can see where you're coming from