PDA

View Full Version : pics

BASSMAN74
05-01-2007, 08:11 PM
http://fishingnetwork.net/images/tmp2/#33.jpg

Ambassadorhawg
05-01-2007, 09:07 PM
Please fill us in on the details or PM me!

one_leg
05-01-2007, 10:04 PM
Nice bass! Were those fish taken during a tournament?

One more pic to go.

Gear, tackle, spots?

One_Leg

DarkShadow
05-02-2007, 09:27 AM
Nice bass! Were those fish taken during a tournament?

They must have. Why transport them back to the dock for a photo op?

valhalla_1_2000
05-02-2007, 06:41 PM
Why transport them back for the photo op? . . . hmmm, extreme vanity?[/quote]

one_leg
05-02-2007, 11:24 PM
This post belongs in the PHOTOS section.
No info, just a pic.
This is just not right. Maybe it was a mistake.
I'm willing to believe he meant to post it in another section.

Nice relocated bass though.

One_Leg

goseango
05-03-2007, 12:26 AM
did you have these one out the water for 20min?

BASSMAN74
05-03-2007, 07:37 AM
I have learned to keep my mouth shut on this web site, because no matter what I do there gonna be some negitive comments about something. I found these fish schooling on shad, the reaon I brought them to the dock is because I was fishing by my self and could not take the picture. And yes I went back to the cove where they were caught and released them. Whats the big deal, Do you guys complaine when the tournment guys bring there fish in and dont release them back where they were caught.

SGVANGLER
05-03-2007, 10:23 AM
Use the Photo section.

Ambassadorhawg
05-03-2007, 04:53 PM
I am on your side in this subject BASSMAN74!!! Thanks a bunch, BRO!

largemouthmike
05-03-2007, 10:23 PM
There are always people on this site that think are so much better than everyone else. These guys complain when we bring them back to take a pic but during spring time will sight fish all day long and take the 5 fish with the most eggs in there stomachs to the scales after being in the live well all day long. Its not the sportsman that are hurting the sport, its the weekend drunks that keep and eat everything caught. Last week I was at DVL and saw plenty of suspended fish beside the ramp. These were most likely disorented fish turned loose from a tournment. Im not trying to get down on the tournament guys I love competition and fish a few tournaments a year, but lighten up in here were all just having fun. congrads on the 9lb you caught

BASSMAN74
05-04-2007, 07:24 AM
There are always people on this site that think are so much better than everyone else. These guys complain when we bring them back to take a pic but during spring time will sight fish all day long and take the 5 fish with the most eggs in there stomachs to the scales after being in the live well all day long. Its not the sportsman that are hurting the sport, its the weekend drunks that keep and eat everything caught. Last week I was at DVL and saw plenty of suspended fish beside the ramp. These were most likely disorented fish turned loose from a tournment. Im not trying to get down on the tournament guys I love competition and fish a few tournaments a year, but lighten up in here were all just having fun. congrads on the 9lb you caught
Thats a little better, Largemouth I think you are the one I met, thanks for the positeve feedback. I try not to pay attention to the negitive but its hard.

fish4keep
05-04-2007, 08:59 AM

AMEN.......... But where's the 9lber???

wellbilldancesays
05-04-2007, 09:28 AM
I have learned to keep my mouth shut on this web site, because no matter what I do there gonna be some negitive comments about something. I found these fish schooling on shad, the reaon I brought them to the dock is because I was fishing by my self and could not take the picture. And yes I went back to the cove where they were caught and released them. Whats the big deal, Do you guys complaine when the tournment guys bring there fish in and dont release them back where they were caught.

Dude you crack me up :rofl: Do you sell used cars for a living?

MrSteve87
05-09-2007, 06:09 PM
With all the bitching I thought this was THE VIEW message board. Geeze. Fish long, fish on, Catch and release. Fish for fun!

Troutman65
05-11-2007, 01:45 AM
Nice pic. of the bass Thanks for the post