PDA

View Full Version : Thought I'd Let You all know

britheguy
11-19-2007, 11:51 PM
Im going up to Bishop this week (tomarrow) Going to do some flyfishing on the Owens.

We have a wonderful guide named Mark. My Cousin is a Geologist and knows the mountain area quite well. I should get some good pictures and fish...this time i wont flake on posting them :oops: . Happy Turkey-Day, And have fun being with Family or whoever you are celebrating with!

BTG

dalean08
11-20-2007, 10:20 AM
Good luck to you and you have yourself a good one also! :) !

seahonk
11-21-2007, 03:13 AM
Good luck and dont forget the pic's :wink:

britheguy
11-21-2007, 06:15 PM
Hey guys, Got back from the 1st day, caught about 12 Bow's all about 2-4LBS, NO DINKS!! And a 1 lbs brown, i missed 2 big browns, and about a 6lbs Bow' AHHHHHH (he broke off) :(, We also went to this spot and the bite was, SLOW SLOW SLOWWWW and i landed a REALLY WEIRD sucker fish about 4lbs, and it fought ausomee!!! Now i really want the sage z-axis!!! hahahah and some sage reel dam that rod is Niiiiiice .The guide is ausome, and i have more fishing ahead of me! I did get pics, but my senile dad put his finger like on the lens and most of the pictures are cut off... :bang:. *my dad just read that and smaked me across the head :x . Ill post another quickie tomarrow, my cuz is coming tonight and we should be landin fish like no one! Great day, have a great thanksgiving tomarrow!

*ONCE YOU FLY FISH...U NEVER COME BACK!!*

Troutman65
11-29-2007, 12:10 AM
Thats funny about your Dad smacking you. I guess I watched to much of the three stooges growing up. :lol: Too bad about the pics. not coming out. Next time :wink:

Congrats on your catch.

Thanks for the report

Troutman65