PDA

View Full Version : Average but good day 11/18

kichigai1
11-19-2007, 01:30 AM
Hi Everyone!
Let me just start by saying that I LOVE days like today-and by that I mean Overcast.
Started off @ dockweiler for too much surf and no fish,went to El porto with TOO MAny surfers and didn't even wet a line.
Proceeded to J's spot and watched the mother of all perch hit the LC @ the trough ( whoever has leaderboard fish your lucky i left the tape in the car.) This thing was going to tape out @ 16-18" { PICS will follow} cast a few more times and missed another HoGZILLA that i got to the surface and lost proceeded to walk up the beach and met BOSWELL. (nice chatting and fishing with you) he hooks a mystery fish that soon turns into a 3' 1/2 -4 ft LEO that I unfortunately lost ;as agent 86 would say( Missed it by that much- or would you believe- sorry about that chief )
PUPPET<FISHING FAN21 And GRENADE break out the TOkillya cause the leopards were out in force 5 or 6 at a time swimming
Boswell had to leave and so did we&#46; On to Charthouse and topanga where the birds were diving and the fish were thrivng- and why because we had no love -Unless you count 3 jacksmelt 16-18" (1 actually hit the kroc ) so off to another spot (shhhhhhhhhhhhh) &#58;secret&#58; that i score Buts' @
Dfish1 (david) are there buts here??? sure watch this i cast to a spot 15' in front of us and confidently say" watch this" as I'm reeling my LC back we watch a but chase it all the way back to shore and hook itself right at our feet&#46;-Unfortunately dave was a skeptic or you would have seen High definition footage of the halibut chase down and hit the LC it was so cool to watch and i really wish we had video of it
ended the day with 4 more -1 miss and a jacksmelt that hit the LC (hooks in mouth) Dfish1 had 2

Later peeps &#58;mrgreen&#58; 8)

KID-FISH
11-19-2007, 11:26 AM
Nice job out there, can't wait to see the pics&#46;&#46;&#46;forgive my ignorance but what's an "LC"?

Good fishing to you&#46;

KID

Wingnut
11-20-2007, 01:45 AM
Great job out there again Mike, you're so consistent&#46; &#58;wink&#58;

Kid-Fish LC = Lucky Craft

KID-FISH
11-20-2007, 03:29 PM
Kid-Fish LC = Lucky Craft

Thanks WIngnut, I kept hearing the term but could not figure it out&#46; Might get me some now that I know what they are!

KID