PDA

View Full Version : BOAT CLEANING IN PROGRESS

Bassnut
11-18-2007, 07:05 PM
Woke up early Sat morning and started cleaning all the seats, after I got done with the seats I put lots of vinyl conditioner on the seats DAM THEY TURNED OUT BRANDNEW :banana: . Today I shampooed all the carpet in the boat, I had to be careful because the carpet was weather beating, later down the road I'll put new carpet in. It looks pretty good after I got done shampooing all the Alabama dirt out of it :banana:

Nessie Hunter
11-19-2007, 08:34 AM
LOOKIN GOOD ! ! ! :banana: :banana:

Lets go and get some Blood all over it.... :D

bama dad
11-19-2007, 04:52 PM
you may want to save some of that good ole bama dirt it may get homesick
olso from ga. &fla
frank is right get some blood on it
it does look good :lol:
not so easy too shine is it :bang: did that once hands were black from the cleaner for a week
razor blade will take the # off with a little work :twisted:
looking good
later pops

GeordyBass
11-19-2007, 07:58 PM
lets go to alabama and get some dirt!

newbefisher
11-19-2007, 08:05 PM
Do you have any before and after on the seats? Use anything special? My seats look very bad. I might work on them this weekend.

Bassnut
11-20-2007, 07:44 PM
I used Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner on the seats, and then use a vinyl conditioner any kind of vinyl conditioner will work and then the last step I used Meguiar's Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner. Sorry I don't have any before pic of the seats

Granny Fish
11-20-2007, 11:40 PM
Looks really nice, but I don't think fishing boats should have carpet. :twisted:

newbefisher
11-21-2007, 06:44 PM
I used Simple Green All-Purpose Cleaner on the seats, and then use a vinyl conditioner any kind of vinyl conditioner will work and then the last step I used Meguiar's Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner. Sorry I don't have any before pic of the seats

Thanks for the info. I might try some Simple Green tomorrow. I bought some vinyl cleaner, but it doesn't seem to be working very well.

Looks really nice, but I don't think fishing boats should have carpet. :twisted:

I agree. I have non-slip mats in mine.